ON DEMAND is our non-subscription purchasing option which is designed for small to medium sized businesses who only occasionally employ a new team member. We recommend the SUBSCRIPTION purchasing option for business who onboard employees at a higher rate.
This subscription is suitable for businesses who have up to 250 current employees.
- $350 per month (paid quarterly in advance)
- No set up fees
- LMS (Learning Management System) included
- Full suite of Administration and Reporting functions
- Integrates with online forms
- Live support
- Full access to the entire TANDI ‘ready-to-use’ Employee Induction Library
- Add your own content
The TANDI team will help you create your employee training library. Choose from our ready-to-use products or we can help you develop your own specialised training. Save money by tailoring exisiting content!
The TANDI ready-to-use modules include HR and WHS modules;
- HR Policies & Procedures
- HR Your Employment
- General Workplace Health & Safety
- Emergency Response
- Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Safe Work Practices for Farm Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Retail Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Health & Community Services Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Cleaners and Housekeepers
- Safe Work Practices for Kitchen and Catering Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Hospitality Service Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Warehousing Workers
- Safe Work Practices for Employment Services Workers
Employees complete a Training Declaration for each training module. You will be notified when they are not confident in their understanding of the training. The Declaration compliance system ensures employees are aware of their HR and WHS responsibilities.
Need to prove your employee’s knowledge? We can create tests within the training.
The TANDI reporting system makes training allocation and monitoring very easy.
Yes, simply include the ADD YOUR OWN LOGO customisation add-on (see below). The cost of this add-on covers ALL of these modules.
Yes. Add other ready-to-use courses or ask us to make something for you. We can include other training products you have created; this is dependant on how they have been produced/their format.
Businesses pay per license, not per module, so the more training you have available, the better value you get.
Yes. Our design team is in-house. Talk to us about your needs and we will find a solution for you.
Yes. We automatically update our ready-to-use training when there are changes to relevant Australian laws or Workplace requirements. We will advise you of these changes via email.
Yes. We encourage businesses to arrange for their employees to re-do the training at least annually. They can submit a Declaration form each time they complete the training.
NIL! The TANDI LMS is fully managed; we set up the training for you and provide technical support for both you and your employees. The LMS automatically creates user profiles for your employees when you allocate training, which is as simple as filling in their name and email address. They will receive an email with the instructions they need to access and complete their online induction.