The ENGAGE program is a suite of resources for Employment Service Providers to use to facilitate job searching and self development workshops.
These products enable Employment Consultants to provide useful and empowering training to groups of Job Seekers, ensuring compliance with contracts and providing a service that moves candidates into employment.
Active job seekers are motivated job seekers, especially if they are engaged in positive and meaningful activities.
- Presentations and activity worksheets
- Guides and Task Forms for job seekers to use for independent and supported job searching
- Employment Consultant support
- 12 months access to the materials per service provider site – talk to us for multiple sites.
Presentations are created using eLearning technology so the training is interactive and can be delivered by facilitators with minimal subject knowledge . . . just add ENERGY!
We update and add to materials regularly; new content is automatically added to active accounts.
Activities include practical exercises which will enable Job Seekers to practice what they learn and apply for employment in a supportive environment.
- Goals & Career Planning
- Creating and Tailoring effective Resumes
- The Hidden Job Market
- Time Management
- Transferrable Skills
- Working with Recruiters
- Body Language
- Reading Job Ads
- Targeted Job Searching
- Confidence and Motivation
- Interview Preparation & Practice
- Resiliency & Emotional Intelligence concept
- Job Search Techniques
- Team Work
- Preparation for Work
- Dealing with Conflict
- Customer Service
- Cold Calling Activities
REVERSE MARKETING like a BOSS
It is proven again and again that reverse marketing/candidate marketing is the most effective method of gaining appropriate employment (and outcomes) for candidates.
This FREE training explores tips and processes for effectively marketing your job seekers.