Fair Work Changes - Information Statement UPDATE
Fair Work have updated the Fair Work Information Statement, which is designed to make it easier for businesses and employees to understand the minimum workplace entitlements.
Every worker in Australia needs to receive a copy of the statement when they start a new job.
The Statement provides new employees with information about their conditions of employment.
The Statement has information on:
- the National Employment Standards
- right to request flexible working arrangements
- modern awards
- making agreements under the Fair Work Act 2009
- individual flexibility arrangements
- freedom of association and workplace rights (general protections)
- termination of employment
- right of entry
- the role of the Fair Work Ombudsman and the Fair Work Commission.
Visit www.fairwork.gov.au for more information and to download the updated statement.
How TANDI Online Training and Inductions is supporting our members with Fair Work changes;
- Email notifications to business managers to inform them of the change
- Updating our online training to reflect the new change (at no cost!)
Our goal at TANDI is to keep our training and Members compliant with HR and Workplace Health and Safety laws . . . CONTACT US if you have any questions or if you want to know how your business can benefit from a TANDI membership.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.