Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Gordonvale permanent Date of Vacancy Closure : 01-01-2021
Full Time Care Staff – Young Lifestyle Village
We are experiencing significant growth and we have exciting opportunities based at our Young Lifestyle Village in Gordonvale. At Young Lifestyle Village, we are supporting young people with disability in all aspects of health and wellness.
We are currently recruiting Permanent Full-time team members to join our organisation.
As a Care Staff, you will provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within your local community covering almost every aspect of daily life.
What would you do as our Care staff Worker?
- Perform domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Carry out tailored personal duties including showering, feeding and toileting
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high needs clients
- Provide community participation and social support
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and staff
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Provide meaningful experiences which enable our clients to thrive
What we are looking for?
- Prior experience in Aged Care, Disability or Similar or willingness to obtain
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in the use of technology
- A happy and cheerful demeanour
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
What our organisation will offer you in return:-
- Certified training and paid qualification
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
Be a part of one of the largest NFP service providers in Regional Queensland.
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, apply now!
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : email@example.com
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700