Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Redlynch permanent Date of Vacancy Closure : 31-01-2022
Accountant | Graduate | Under-graduate
Permanent Full-time 76 Hours per fortnight
Are you looking for an exciting career that will give you plenty of opportunities to grow and develop?
Join the St John’s Community Care team and your future will be rich with potential.
Whether you are looking for a career that will enrich your life or simply take you in an exciting new direction St John’s Community Care supports rewards and offers opportunities.
With the Ageing population and NDIS in our region, this is an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term.
This is now your chance to make a difference.
We are looking for someone who: –
- Has had experience in a similar role or willingness to obtain?
- Has or aspiring to have accounting or finance qualifications?
- Proven strong analytical ability that delivers solution based outcomes
- Has the ability to identify and implement technology
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Can communicate clearly in a professional manner
- Is extremely organised and efficient
- Can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Is a team player
What our organisation will offer you:-
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration
- Including $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland.
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply now!
A position description is available on our website https://stjohnscommunitycare.org/careers/.
St John’s Community Care is an Equal Employment Organisation.
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700