Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Townsville permanent Date of Vacancy Closure : 01-01-2021
Administration Officer | Townsville
Are you looking to change you career direction and are looking for an organisation that is diverse, supportive and provides opportunities for you to grow and develop your existing skills?
With the Ageing population and NDIS in our region, this is an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term.
This is now your chance to start your career and make a difference to your community!
Do you have these attributes?
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Is passionate about building internal, external relationships
- Strong ability and desire to learn and grasp concepts and assignments quickly
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Is extremely organised, has strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Thrives and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment and passion to supporting the Elderly and Young people with a Disability
What our organisation will offer you:
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration
- Including $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, apply now!
St John’s Community Care is an Equal Employment Organisation
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700