Child Care Educators
Are you looking for a new and exciting career where you are provided with opportunities to grow and develop?
Are you looking for an organisation that is established, supportive and can assist you with your education and obtaining the relevant qualification?
Do you have a passion for nurturing children and being part of their development and education that will carry them through school and the rest of their life?
Be part of an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term.
If you are looking for a challenging rewarding role that has a positive impact in your community this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we are looking for?
- Passion for nurturing young children
- Willingness to obtain a Cert 3 in Early Child Care
- Demonstrated experience in the use of technology
- A good communicator
- Be part of the learning and development of the children
- Take pride in children’s achievements and encourage them to grow and develop
- Play an integral role in helping them develop through fun activities
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our children are safe
- Provide meaningful experiences, which will enable our children to thrive
What our organisation will offer you in return:-
- Certified training and paid qualification
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest Community Care service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description and apply now!
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : email@example.com
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700