Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Innisfail permanent Date of Vacancy Closure : 01-01-2021
Client Service Planner/ Administration Officer – Innisfail
Permanent, Full Time.
Are you looking for an exciting career that will give you plenty of opportunities to grow and develop?
Join the St John’s Community Care team and your future will be rich with potential.
Whether you are looking for a career that will enrich your life or simply take you in an exciting new direction St John’s Community Care supports rewards and offers opportunities.
With the Ageing population and NDIS in our region, this is an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term.
This is now your chance to start your career and make a difference to your community!
What are we looking for:
- Commitment and passion to supporting the Elderly and Young people with a Disability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Data Base systems
- Proven ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge in the use of Excel
- Is passionate about building internal, external and community relationships
- Strong ability and desire to learn and grasp concepts and assignments quickly
- Has proven strong analytical ability that delivers solution based outcomes
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Is energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Is extremely organised, has strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Thrives and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire others when working with a team
What we will offer you in return: –
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration
- Including $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Community participation
Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply online now!
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700