- Process fortnightly/monthly pays (including new starters, status changes, timesheets, etc)
- Calculate and process termination payments
- Maintain employee details in the payroll system
- Monitor the payroll inbox and distribute requests to the team as required
- Maintain leave records and reconciliations (including annual leave, personal leave and long service leave)
- Ensures timely authorisation of payroll related bank transactions
- Ongoing process review and improvement
- Regular reporting
- Ensure audit needs are met as directed
- 1+ years’ experience working in payroll, gained in a medium/large corporate and/or professional services environment
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Solid computer literacy skills including intermediate skill using Microsoft Excel (mandatory).
- Knowledge and experience using Chris 21 would be highly desirable
- Demonstrates a sound command of payroll systems, processes, and relevant legislation
TANDI is a connected global professional services firm of 5,600 people. Operating in 125 countries we’re as diverse as the communities and clients we represent. Together, we define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
We solve problems that matter to our clients and their communities. And we are easy to work with. We are confidently pragmatic, and we have a winning mindset. Making complex easy.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and passion required to succeed in this position, then please submit your application today!
Application Deadline: 28 September 2023
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : TANDI Demo Site
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : 0435977933