Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.permanent Date of Vacancy Closure : 31-01-2022
Assistant Director | Full Time Position
Redlynch Day Care Centre is inviting proactive qualified professionals who have genuine warmth and commitment to children in our care.
You will be a passionate, experienced and motivated leader that will inspire others and lead by example.
This position was developed to support the Director and Lead Educators to deliver quality services to the children and their families.
The role of the Assistant Director will:
- Provide opportunities for children to explore their environment and reach their full potential
- Build trust and foster relationships with families and the community
- Review and monitor continuous improvement strategies
- Support staff through mentoring, guidance and leadership
What you will need to succeed:
- Diploma of Early Childhood or 50% complete
- Experience and commitment to the National Quality Standards
- Friendly, warm and positive approach to leadership
- The ability to thrive and can multitask in a fast paced environment
If you believe we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply now!
What we will offer you in return:
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be part of a highly reputable Not-For-Profit organisation
The position description is available on our website
Please forward your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : email@example.com
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700