System Technology Officer
Redlynch Cairns QLD
Are you looking to use your experience, qualifications and passion for IT in the workplace?
Are you looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding?
We invite you to apply for a position of System Technology Officer at St John’s Community Care.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- SharePoint or similar experience, configuration and set-up
- Providing hands-on hardware and software support
- Providing IT help desk support to all staff
- Set-up, Installation, re-deployment of equipment and resources
- Maintenance of the organisations Network
- Performing proactive troubleshooting
Skills we are looking for:
- Someone with a minimum 3-year’s experience in a similar position.
- Someone with the relevant IT qualification.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Windows Operating Systems
- Advanced Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Detailed knowledge of various desktop and server operating system including SQL
- Friendly welcoming professional with good telephone manners.
- Well presented, organised, hardworking and enjoys working in a Team.
- Possess advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently and productively within a small team environment.
What we will offer you in return:-
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration
- Including $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700