Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Redlynch casual Date of Vacancy Closure : 31-01-2022
Transport Fleet Drivers/ Care Staff – Cairns
Hourly Rate $29.59 + penalties + Salary packaging options + Super @ 10%
St John’s Community Care is a not-for-profit community care provider. We currently have opportunities for experienced Transport Bus Drivers to join our transport team on a casual basis. In this role, you will be required to provide an efficient transport service in the Cairns and Gordonvale areas. You will have excellent customer service skills that you will utilise in assisting our clients travel to their appointments and outings in the timeframes required. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the transportation of passengers is conducted safely in accordance with the legislated road rules and will take pride in the vehicle you are responsible for operating.
What we are looking for?
- Prior experience transporting passengers safely and efficiently to their destinations.
- Prior experience driving buses and or vans around the local areas.
- Prior experience in Aged Care, Disability or Similar or willingness to obtain.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in the use of technology
- A happy and cheerful demeanour
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
What our organisation will offer you in return:-
- Certified training and paid qualification
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest NFP service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, apply now via our website!
This vacancy is closed
If you wish to contact us please see contact details at bottom of this page
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700