Learning Management Systems for all business sizes
What is a Learning Management System?
A LMS is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs.
How do companies use Learning Management Systems?
Typically, organisations use a LMS to manage their employee’s training. Employee Inductions and Onboarding is the most common use of a LMS, however this can be expanded to include skills & knowledge development training.
A good LMS will allow easy access for employees, who can manage their own learning. It will also make administration, reporting and compliance monitoring very easy for the LMS administrators.
LMS systems are usually costly to set up and take a lot of time to manage. At TANDI, we set out to create a LMS solution that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. We have achieved this by creating a LMS product that;
- Significantly reduces costs as there are no setup fees for pre-built training & LMS infrastructure; businesses only pay per user. This means that even businesses with less than 5 employees can viably use this product.
- Has inbuilt, uncomplicated reporting and training allocation systems.
- Offers pre-built employee induction training, which includes Workplace Health & Safety AND HR Policies & Procedures – this saves on development costs and our IR and WHS experts keep the training current with Australian laws and regulations.
- Reduces the cost and production time of developing tailored Induction training for your business, by using templates.
- Enables businesses to include their own training products to the LMS.
Because TANDI has inhouse eLearning design and development specialists, we are your one-stop-shop for creating interactive content that will increase engagement and knowledge retention.
To find out more, visit the TANDI website