We all know that inductions should be easy to share, complete, track, and verify; content needs to be engaging and easy to understand. Employers need to receive quick and timely notifications that inductions have been completed and that employees are prepared for their new role.
Let’s have a look at how to achieve that most efficiently!
Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, training methods requiring in-person supervision had considerable challenges, including trainer and trainee availability, quality & consistency of training and the cost of resources.
If you find this traditional method of induction redundant in the face of COVID-19, then you are not alone. The good news is that by using Online Induction Software, you can improve your company’s entire induction training process, comply with Australian laws and regulations (including updated infection control measures) and save significantly on your time and money.
Online Induction Software enables employers to easily and cost-effectively train their staff to ensure they arrive to work fully trained, ready to start work and stay safe.
Let’s look at some of the benefits and see what makes Online Induction Software such an effective solution for both employers and employees;
- Operation costs – Online Induction Software can significantly decrease costs and increase employee productivity by eliminating repetitive tasks and face-to-face inductions.
- Full control – Change, edit, add and delete induction content however you want. Create expiry dates and set notifications for refresher training. Monitor completions in real-time.
- Consistency – Older style induction training can have inconsistent messaging because it relies greatly on the experience of the trainer. Delivering inductions online guarantees that every person will receive the same information and a consistent training experience.
- Auto-recorded compliance records – Online Induction Software can automatically record compliance records as employees and contractors are inducted.
- 24/7 accessibility – Online Induction Software allows for access through the Internet at any time of the day or night. This enables your new recruits to complete their induction training at their convenience and from any location.
- Self-paced learning – Online Induction Software allows learners to work through content at their own pace, leave and return to the training, without losing their progress.
- Reduced risk – Online Induction Software overcomes many of the risks that older style induction training can expose you to.
As you can see, online site inductions offer many benefits including time, money, productivity and convenience improvements. Online induction software also makes it possible to dramatically speed up the delivery of your induction training.
TANDI have the perfect onboarding combination. We offer an easy-to-use, yet powerful LMS, which can host all of your online training – YES we have ready to use Employee Induction Training available and can create custom content for you.
CLICK HERE to find out more about our online training.