Casual Care Staff – Coen, Queensland.
Hourly Rate $35.51 p/h + penalties
Are you looking for a new and exciting career change?
Are you looking for an organisation that is diverse, supportive and provides opportunities for you to grow? With the Ageing population and NDIS in our regions, this is an industry where your career will be guaranteed to be rewarding and long-term. We have a variety of shifts available and you could be working a mixture of AM, PM, night and weekend shifts in most of our locations across the state. If you are looking for a diverse and rewarding role that has a positive impact in your community this may be the right opportunity for you.
What we are looking for?
- Prior experience in Aged Care, Disability or Similar or willingness to obtain
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in the use of technology
- A happy and cheerful demeanour
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Duties that you would perform in this role?
- Perform domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- Carry out tailored personal duties including showering, feeding and toileting
- Where appropriate provide more complex care to high needs clients
- Provide transportation to clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Provide meaningful experiences, which will enable our clients to thrive and live independently.
What our organisation will offer you in return:-
- Certified training and paid qualification
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest NFP service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, click apply on our website.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700