Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Brisbane permanent
Client Service Planner- Taigum (North Brisbane)
Salary Range $50,000k – $64,500k
- Award Rates + Super + FBT + 17.5% leave loading
- Be part of the team in well-established and highly reputable not- for-profit organisation
- Opportunity for career growth and diversity
About the role
We are looking for innovative and future-focused applicants, who value teamwork, are community minded and who put customers first.
You will be passionate and enthusiastic to join us and be part of our inspiring organisation that delivers quality outcomes for the frail, elderly and people with disability in their local community every day.
About the Organisation
St John’s Community Care is one of the largest not for profit service providers in Far North Queensland servicing 8 centres across Qld.
We enrich the lives of the elderly and people with disability by providing in home support that assists them to remain living in their home independently.
- You will have a passion for leading by example and are looking to take your leadership skills to the next level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in Client and Staff Data Base systems
- Passionate about building internal, external and community relationships
- Strong ability and desire to learn and grasp concepts quickly
- Proven strong analytical ability that delivers solution based outcomes
- Extremely organised, strong attention to detail and time management
- Thrive and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
- Ability to motivate and inspire others when working with a team
What we will offer you:
- $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- An exciting career that will give you plenty of opportunities to grow
- A supportive team environment
- Be part of an industry where your career will be rewarding and long-term
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Community participation in multicultural events
This is now your chance to kick start your career, join us, and make difference to your community!
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply online now using our preferred online application! https://stjohnscommunitycare.org/careers/
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700