Do you want to use your SEEK account to apply?
(this will autofill some of the information we require)
OR continue with your application below.Redlynch permanent
Finance Officer – Cairns
Salary Range $60,000k – $64,500k
- Award Rates + Super + FBT + 17.5% leave loading
- No Experience required
- Training and Paid Qualification provided
About the role
We are looking for innovative and future-focused applicants, who value teamwork, are community minded and who put customers first.
You will be passionate and enthusiastic to join us and be part of our inspiring organisation that delivers quality outcomes for the frail, elderly and people with disability in their local community everyday.
About the Organisation
St John’s Community Care is one of the largest not for profit service providers in Far North Queensland servicing 8 centres across Qld.
We enrich the lives of the elderly and people with disability by providing in home support that assists them to remain living in their home independently.
- Excellent phone manner and experience in customer service
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Data Base systems
- Strong ability and desire to learn and grasp concepts quickly
- Ability ability that delivers solution based outcomes
- Extremely organised, strong attention to detail and time management
- Thrive and can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, self-motivated and results orientated
What we will offer you:
- $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Paid Traineeship Certificate III in Business (Conditions Apply)
- An exciting career that will give you plenty of opportunities to grow
- A supportive team environment
- Be part of an industry where your career will be rewarding and long-term
- Be part of an organisation that uses technology to deliver quality services
- Community participation in multicultural events
This is now your chance to kick start your career, join us, and make difference to your community!
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply online now using our preferred online application! https://stjohnscommunitycare.org/careers/
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact
Company : St Johns Community Care
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : (07) 4039 9700