ON DEMAND is our non-subscription purchasing option which is designed for small to medium sized businesses who only occasionally employ a new team member. We recommend the SUBSCRIPTION purchasing option for business who onboard employees at a higher rate.
This option is PAY AS YOU GO;
- Purchase only what you need and add more licenses when new employees come on board.
- Start with as little as one license
- No lock in contracts
- No set up fees
- LMS (Learning Management System) included
The EMPLOYMENT SERVICES WORKER BUNDLE is a course which includes HR and WHS modules from the TANDI ready-to-use library. Simply allocate the course to your new employees and use the TANDI Learning Management System to communicate which modules you want them to complete. Monitor their progress via our easy-to-use reporting system.
This course includes the following modules;
- HR Policies & Procedures
- HR Your Employment
- General Workplace Health & Safety
- Emergency Response
- Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Safe Work Practices for Employment Services Workers – includes remote and isolated work, working alone, dealing with challenging behaviours & violence, ice (crystal meth)
This training is suitable for;
- Disability Employment Services Industry
- The Community Development Programme (CDP)
- Jobactive Providers
- Job Services Australia
- Work for the Dole Providers
- Transition to Work Providers
- Australian Apprenticeships
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) Providers
- All other Employment Services Providers
Employees complete a Training Declaration for each training module. You will be notified when they are not confident in their understanding of the training. The Declaration compliance system ensures employees are aware of their HR and WHS responsibilities.
The TANDI reporting system makes training allocation and monitoring very easy.
Yes, simply include the ADD YOUR OWN LOGO customisation add-on (see below). The cost of this add-on covers ALL of these modules.
Yes. The ON DEMAND purchasing option is designed so businesses only need to purchase what they need, when they need it.
Yes. Add other ready-to-use courses or ask us to make something for you. We can include other training products you have created; this is dependant on how they have been produced/their format.
Yes. Our design team is in-house. Talk to us about your needs and we will find a solution for you.
Yes. We automatically update our ready-to-use training when there are changes to relevant Australian laws or Workplace requirements. We will advise you of these changes via email.
Yes. We encourage businesses to arrange for their employees to re-do the training at least annually. They can submit a Declaration form each time they complete the training.
NIL! The TANDI LMS is fully managed; we set up the training for you and provide technical support for both you and your employees. The LMS automatically creates user profiles for your employees when you allocate training, which is as simple as filling in their name and email address. They will receive an email with the instructions they need to access and complete their online induction.