Work for the Dole Safety and Work Readiness Training
TANDI online Employee Induction training is perfect for Work for the Dole job seekers;
- The training is online and accessible for immediate commencement into an activity.
- The training comprehensively covers the safety requirements of most Australian workplaces. Participants can complete as many (or all) of the industry specific Safe Work Practice modules, preparing and protecting them while working in a wide range of industries.
- The training includes HR Policies and Procedures to inform Job Seekers about workplace requirements while participating in a WFD activity and once transitioned into paid employment (work readiness 101!)
- TANDI’s automated administration processes promotes compliance and reduces the potential of litigation; Participants complete declarations for each training module, so Providers and Host Employers have evidence of training completions and Job Seekers have the opportunity to provide feedback. Providers also have access to training completion reports. Providers and WFD hosts can use this documentation to manage performance and for coaching purposes.
- Declaration reports are great inclusions in a Job Seekers resume.
✔ Warehousing Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Health and Community Services Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Retail Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Hospitality Service Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Cleaners and Housekeeping Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Kitchen and Catering Safe Work Practices (Read More)
✔ Use of Motor Vehicle
✔ Learning Management System (LMS)